søndag 12. januar 2014

January 2014 - Author Bio

I am a Norwegian woman, 40 years old, and I just finished my first manuscript: The Dragon Leaves.
”The Dragon Leaves” is a collection of vignettes inspired by my studies of nature philosophy. One of the seeds for this work, “Waiting for winter,” was published in The 2013 Fall Digital Booklet of “Impluvium Studios”.

 I study at OBOD, a learning centre in England, where my Bardic Grade was recently approved.  This grade has for me been five years of part-time, depth studies of religion, philosophy, history, proto-Indo-European culture, comparative mythology in general, Norse and Celtic traditions in particular. I have now been taken to the next level where I’m going to go thoroughly into the areas of ecosophy, ecology and spirituality among others. Besides studies, I work as a subsitute in a forest kindergarten that every day gives me a practical context to put most of my studies into.

I am also working on a novel at the moment that is supposed to accompany the poetry collection.
I write in both Norwegian and English, when I write in English I write mostly under the pseudonym Filidh Lochlannach.

You can read more about me on: ormegarden.blogspot.no

e-mail: hege_fossum@hotmail.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar